1. Pay attention to her body language. If a girl likes you, she may lean towards you, mirror your actions, or blush when you talk to her.
2. Look for hints of nervousness. A girl who likes you may fidget, play with her hair, or have trouble making eye contact.
3. See if she goes out of her way to be near you. If she consistently ends up in the same places as you or finds excuses to start conversations, she may have feelings for you.
4. Observe her reaction to your touch. If she doesn’t pull away or seems to enjoy physical contact, it could be a sign she likes you.
5. Listen to the tone of her voice. If she sounds extra cheerful or playful when she’s talking to you, it could be a sign of attraction.
6. Look for signs of jealousy. If she seems upset or possessive when you talk about other girls, she may be secretly hoping you’ll choose her instead.
7. Note how she reacts to your jokes or sense of humor. If she laughs a lot, especially at things that aren’t particularly funny, it could indicate that she likes you and wants to make a connection.
It’s important to remember that these are just general signs, and every individual is unique. The best way to know for sure if a girl likes you is to directly ask her or observe her behavior over time.