Taking regular baths and paying close attention to your facial hygiene can help alleviate minor causes of an itchy beard. Other causes of itching may necessitate the use of medication or specific antibiotics.
However, in this article, we will discuss six remedies for itchy beads.
1. Bathe or shower at least once a day, preferably, twice every day.
2. Keep your beard hair naturally oily by using a beard conditioner with jojoba or argan oil.
3. Use a natural aftershave wash or lotion, such as one containing tea tree oil or aloe vera, every time you shave or trim your beard. Products with a high concentration of harsh synthetic chemicals should be avoided.
4. As some beard oils and conditioners are comedogenic, they may cause acne breakouts if you don’t perform a patch test first.
5. You should limit the time spent in the shower or bath, and avoid showers or baths that are too hot.
6. Be sure to wash your beard daily with warm water even if you don’t bathe.